A website has the potential to be one of the most powerful, sales and marketing tools a business can own. It is the shop front of your business, showcasing the products and services you sell. If you are looking to grow market share and maintain a competitive edge, then how you position yourself online is more important than ever.
Most business’ today have a website, but is it representing the nature of your business effectively? A good practice is to review your website and it’s content on a regular basis to ensure you are maximising your online potential.
How do you know if you need a Website Makeover?
Easy. Just ask yourself these few simple questions:
- Are you generating new customers via your website?
- Can they easily find information on the products and services you sell?
- Is your website easy to navigate, up to date and relevant?
- Does it function properly on mobile phones, tablets and iPad’s?
If you answered no to any of the questions above then it’s probably time to think about a website makeover.
At Adworx Digital we offer cutting edge web design and technology to showcase your business in the best light. We carry out a complete evaluation of your current website and recommend the best solution, tailored specifically to your business needs.
A website makeover can include:
- Fresh Modern Redesign
- Improving SEO functionality & Site performance
- Increased Web Functionality
- Enquiry Forms
- Shopping Carts
- Photo Galleries
- Blogs and Newsletters
- Product Catalogues
- Online Registrations and more….
We will also address the ongoing maintenance of your website to assist you in keeping website information fresh and relevant. Adworx Digital offers training in the back-end functionalities so you can manage your own updates or alternatively we offer affordable update services.
Now that you have made the decision to upgrade your website where should you start?
We will work with you to determine your online business needs by asking a few simple questions like:
- What is the purpose of your website? Brand presence, selling products or services, online shopping, information portal, to provide a customer log-in for ordering purposes.
- Tell us about your business: Consumers will want to learn about your company. Who are you, how long have you been operating, why should they do business with you.
- What are the business goals for your website? Think about these in order of priority.
- What is working well with your current website?
- What areas of the website do you want to improve? Adding more content, design makeover, including a shopping cart etc.
- Who is your ideal customer? What do they do? Are they male or female? How old are they? How do you currently reach them and keep them interested in your brand, products and services.
- Why would these customers be accessing your website, what will they be looking for?
- From a design point of view, how do you want people to feel when they visit your site?
- Are your competitors online? Have you studied their websites? What are they doing well online?
- Have you scouted around the net and found any websites that you like? Why do you like them?
- What do you want your website to achieve?
There are many things to consider before starting a website makeover. If you have made the decision to do this, then you will want to make sure that the makeover is going to give you improved web presence, and be a tool for business growth.
In some cases it can be a lot more cost effective to start from scratch and build an entirely new website.
Adworx Digital offers a free website evaluation service. Call us today to organise a review of your site!