Google Adwords marketing (also known as pay per click or SEM) is an advertising campaign that allows you to place an ad on the search results page for a specific keyword or keyword phrase. Every time your ad appears in a search result you have the opportunity to attract customers to your website. You only pay when the user actually clicks on your ad and is directed through to your website.
Many business owners do not understand pay per click advertising and the enormous potential it has, to drive traffic to their website, attract new customers and increase sales.
SEM benefits include:
- Precise targeting enabling the business to reach their ideal customer.
- Online exposure provides the business with the opportunity to increase their reach and frequency.
- Pay only when a customer clicks on your ad.
- Ability to measure every action across the marketing campaign through Google Analytics.
One of the major benefits of this media platform is the ability to communicate messages to consumers quickly. If something changes in your business or you need to communicate a message quickly this can be up and live within minutes.
There is a common misconception that to compete among major market players, you need to commit to a significant advertising budget. This is not true, even on a small budget you can have a share of the advertising space and compete on a level playing field with larger companies.
Flexible Adwords programs
Adworx Digital programs are highly flexible allowing you to have more control on how you market your business across this channel. Our programs provide for:
- Ad scheduling allows you to choose when you want your ads to be visible to users. You may elect to show ads on certain days of the week or across certain hours of the day. Scheduling also allows the application of bid modifiers allowing you to adjust bids up or down across specific day parts.
- Set your own daily budget – with Adworx Digital you set your own daily budget allowing you to maintain control on how much you spend. Budgets are applied at each campaign level based on your advertising goals and the amount that you are comfortable spending each day. We provide flexibility whereby you can change your daily budget at any time.
- Pause your campaign – At times throughout your advertising campaign you may wish to periodically pause activity due to things like, closing for business over a holiday period, or it may be that you have too much work on and can’t service any new project enquiries. Adworx Digital programs provide flexibility to pause a campaign when required. NB: when a campaign is on pause you will still be required to pay the monthly management fee.
- Accounts – When you establish a Google advertising campaign with Adworx Digital the account is set up in your name and you will pay Google direct for all advertising charges. Your options for payment are direct debit or credit card. This account set up method allows for total transparency of advertising charges.
- Management Fee – Initially you will be charged a one off account set up fee to establish your program. From there you will be billed on the 1st of each month the ongoing management fee which covers things like, monthly communication by phone / visit, management of your campaign, updates and performance reporting.
- Performance Tracking – All client programs will be linked to the Google analytics program, which allows Adworx Digital to measure activity and report back on performance.
Adworx Digital is a certified Google Partner. All staff are, fully Google accredited and apply best practice principles.